Location and Description
2305 C Ashland St, PMB 289Ashland, Oregon 97520
Sophia S.W. Bogle is an expert in book restoration with a diploma in book conservation from the American Academy of Bookbinding and over 25 years of training and experience. In addition to her restoration work, she is passionate about teaching archival methods of book repair through her website: www.saveyourbooks.com
- Title: Book Restoration Unveiled, An Essential Guide for Bibliophiles
- Publication Date: May 2019
- Format: Paperback with French Flaps
- Retail Price: $26.99
- Genre: Narrative Non-fiction: Books about Books, Antiques and Collectibles.
- Page Count: 257 with over 40 illustrations and photos including a 16 page color insert
- Size: 6 x 9 inches
- ISBN: 978-1-7324317-3-7
- E-ISBN: 978-1-7324317-4-4 (available on Amazon and saveyourbooks.com)
- Print to Sew ISBN: 978-1-7324317-9-9 ( I know, right? What is this? It is a pdf of printable pages in quires for bookbinders! Available at saveyourbooks.com)
- Target Audience: Book Lovers, Bibliophiles, Book Collectors, Book Dealers, Librarians, and Book Workers.
Bookstore Operational Details
Contact: Sophia Bogle
Phone: (541) 601-7543
Website: View Website
Email: Email Us
This Saturday, March 30th 2019 Saturday 11:30 Pacific Time
- Step One: Go to Facebook.
- Step Two: Find Rare Book Cafe.
- Step Three: Join in at 11:30 on Saturday to ask questions or just say hi!
- The status of my book: Book Restoration Unveiled (coming very soon!)
- Why I won't sell physical copies of the book on Amazon.
- What is a print to sew book?
- Marie Kondo's tidying broken books out of existence.
- The Save Your Books Scholarship fund.
- What's My Title is a favorite part of the show and I will have an interesting book to share.
- Here is the first hint for the book: It is a modern collectible of a 150th anniversary book!
Join me live on my Facebook Page: Save Your Books July 8th and 9th from 11:00 to 12:00 PST. 2017 I will be beginning the restoration process of the Fairy Tales book chosen by you to be the next project during the last live event. Ask questions and even help me to decide when I come up against choices to be made. Please share this event with other book lovers.